We are committed to ensuring that the 19th EU-IST Congress in Yerevan, Armenia
(22-26 September) gives real value for you a sponsor and exhibitor.
We expect over 250 participants from all over the world, bringing
together distinguished professionals and young students in the field
of Toxinology from both academic institutions and private enterprise as well as clinicians.
The venue will provide excellent facilities for delegates to exchange information with each other and with representatives of the industry and exhibitors. In addition, the 19th EU-IST Congress will give sponsors and exhibitors exposure and access to delegates with the ability to influence the selection of products and services within their organizations. Participating in our sponsorship program will extend your visibility beyond the exhibition hall to achieve maximum exposure at the Congress.
More specifically, we seek to:
• Attract local, national and international sponsors and exhibitors amongst biotech, pharmaceutical and publishing companies, along with academic Institutions and Research Centers and other related scientific organizations
• Provide an exciting marketing and scientific environment for sponsors and exhibitors of both private enterprise and academia.
• Supply the means for creating an interactive and affordable setting for sponsors and exhibitors.
• Facilitate the presentation of new, innovative technologies to researchers.
• Assist the internationalization of national companies.
• Publicize research and training programs of academic groups.
To achieve these aims, a range of opportunities with particular benefits exists for sponsors and exhibitors. The range of sponsorship opportunities available means that you can choose the package that fits best your marketing strategy. However, since pre-set packages may not necessarily meet all corporative requirements, we can create tailor made packages to fit specific marketing objectives. Please click here to download the Sponsorship & Exhibition Prospectus. Should you be interested in having a tailor-made package instead of the pre-prepared options, please contact us directly to discuss your requests.
We believe that this internationally acclaimed Congress offers unique opportunities for sponsors and exhibitors. We welcome your comments and suggestions, and we will be glad to assist with any inquiries you may have.
We encourage you to join us and look forward to meeting you in Yerevan in 2018.
With best wishes,
The Congress Secretariat
On behalf of the Organizing Committee
Contact Person: Harutyun Sargsyan
Position: Exhibition / Support:
Mobile: Tel: +374-94-542472